10 April, 2012

Doraemon Cookie Cutter

A few days back a listing on Gmarket caught my attention - a Doraemon/Dorami cookie cuter selling at $7.50. It sort of reminded me that I have been neglecting my old past time for too long a time. (Un)fortunately, the item has been out of stock for some time so I turned to Ebay, finding the exact same thing at half the price.




Delivery was expected to be longer since it was an overseas one (surprisingly, there are local ones which are longer). The items had a burnt smell, but after a quick rinse with soapy water, they were good to go.


I made orange cranberry cookies with them, and I simply love the appearance and taste. Owing to this great buy at reasonable pricing, my passion for baking has been reignited!  


More cartoon cookie cutters' on the way!

Source: Ebay
Price: USD$2.65 + Free shipping
Item Rating: 4.5/5
Processing time: 1 day (s)
Delivery time: 12 day (s)

No comments:

Post a Comment