23 February, 2012

Cutiepie Anti-Slip Adhesive Shoe Pads


The quality is just okay since there are some minor issues like the areas which are already smoothened out before I even use the pads. Since they are flat, the pads would probably work best on those smooth soles like say from Charles and Keith, and probably wouldn't fit soles with deep grooves like those from Crocs.

The sticky area appears to be a double-sided tape, so don't expect it to last too long. I stuck my on the night before and then the next day, the edges of the pads detached from my shoes. =( Nevertheless, I tried wearing my pair of shoes out and fortunately, I did not slip and none of the pads dropped out, though they didn't stay stationery at their original spots.


Source: Gmarket
Price: $1.50 + $0.25 shipping
Item Rating: 3/5
Processing time: 0 day (s)
Delivery time: 4 day (s)

No comments:

Post a Comment