26 February, 2012

G_LovelyShop Apparel (GA4714)


I wouldn't call this a cotton dress, as it is too short for a 157cm me. When I lifted my arms, the dress went all the way up showing off my undies. I know I just bought new undies as well as a slimming underwear, but I'm really not keen to show them on the streets. The sleeves are rather tight while the waist loose. Is it just me that my dimensions are not very proportional? 

Delivery took 4 working days to reach me.The seller was very meticulous in packing the item - placed the dress in a ziplock bag and packed it with my other tubes in a neat fashion. It makes complete business sense to pack the items well, as Singpost has different charges based on the way you pack your items.

Source: Gmarket
Price: $10.12 + $1.50 shipping
Item Rating: 2.5/5
Processing time: 2 day (s)
Delivery time: 2 day (s)

No comments:

Post a Comment