27 February, 2012

Hakim LCD Cleaner Stickers


I'm those fortunate ones who did not have to deal with lost packages, or rather, I'm those who are patient enough to wait for the items from Korea. Delivery time was 9 days and I consider that as pretty fast for overseas shipment. When buying from Ebay, the delivery time can go up to a month or two! 

Back to the stickers, these consisted my second purchase. Each sticker was about 1.5" and has a sticky base which looked like glue but did not wash off when rinsed with soap. The picture side is made of cloth, or microfibre as so claimed by the seller's listing. Cleaning fingerprints are chicken-feet for these mini cuties, but when it came to those tougher ones (like tacky stuff), a wet tissue might do a better job. Since they dirty quite easily, especially along the edges, I had to clean them often, but the tackiness still remained! Excellent! 

However, try to get the stickers in multiples of 3 when there is a discount. I bought at $2.90 after factoring in the shipping fee, and a few days later, they sold at $1.90 each assuming delivery fee is $1 each. Imagine my grief-stricken face (don't bother if you can't)!

Source: Gmarket
Price: $1.90 + $3.00 shipping per 3 stickers
Item Rating: 4.5/5
Processing time: 2 day (s)
Delivery time: 9 day (s)

No comments:

Post a Comment