07 April, 2012

Chips&Tech Samsung microSDHC 32GB Class 10


With a 20% discount and double-discount coupons, I find it hard to resist spending on something. This time around, I got a 32gb Class 10 microSD card and an adapter. The card only has 29.2Gb for use, instead of the 32Gb as expected. 

Just out of curiosity to see if my purchase was justified, I did a comparison on the read-write speed, against my Sandisk 4gb Class 4 microSD card with Crystal Mark, SD Tools (running on Samsung GS2) and SD Card Tester (running on Samsung GS2). Here's the results:


Maybe a summary might be easier to read:


It is quite odd for the SD Card Tester to report that the read/write speed is worse off for the Samsung card than the Sandisk card. I'm clueless about such technology. It just appears to me that save for the capacity, the read/write speed of this Class 10 card doesn't really make much sense for me to purchase without coupons.

Source: Gmarket
Price: $26.94 (+ $1.50 for Adapter) + Free shipping
(after $17.96 discount)
Item Rating: 4/5
Processing time: 2 day (s)
Delivery time: 5 day (s)

No comments:

Post a Comment