11 April, 2012

Dudebabe Apparel (9062, 9020)

9062 ($7.90, 3/5)

Dudebabe recently revised their prices of their apparel to make them cheaper, of course the quality did not take a hit - remained pretty much you-get-what-you-pay for. This violet chiffon dress costing less than $10 has been on my wishlist for some time but I hesitating making the purchase as it costed at least $3 more. At this price, it seems that the dress seems rather worth it on first view. 


On further scrutiny, I found some small details which can be improved on, such as the weird fish threads at the bottom frills and sloppy neckline:


Nevertheless, I found this dress (albeit old as portrayed from its yellowed label) a decent buy.

9020 ($7.90, 2/5)

After I have acquired a garment steamer, I found myself purchasing more chiffon material apparel, such as this top:


Compared to the violet dress on top, this peach-coloured blouse paled in comparison in terms of quality. It is very sheer, requiring an innerwear, and had pretty poor sewing. The shoulder tags were not sewn in line with each other, the back parts had frays and were not evenly-sewn, and one of the golden buttons came off so I had to conduct emergency repair.




Source: Gmarket
Price: As above + $1.50 shipping
Item Rating: As above
Processing time: 6 day (s)
Delivery time: 3 day (s)

No comments:

Post a Comment