18 April, 2012

Sesalo Nail Polish (Laquer Glitter Moon, Top Coat, Glitter Powder)

Gotten in a craze into nail polish, I bought some Korean ones from Gmarket without knowing their compositions. Ever heard about the "3 Free nail polish"? I'm not very sure if these are free from formaldehyde, toluene and DBP. I guess glittery stuff blinds me.


Laquer Glitter Moon ($4.40, 3/5)

This nail polish looks astonishing on the listing, but on my nails, it looks astonishingly sickly. To achieve stunning effects, more coats would have been used. One coat or two (middle finger and forefinger respectively) doesn't make the cut.


Topcoat ($4.90, 3/5)
Decent quality, doesn't dry very quickly and not very shiny. Smudges my nail polish too. A few layers will do the trick. 

Glitter ($9.80, 4/5)
Being hologram, these exceeded my expectations as I had thought that they would be just shimmery in one shade. Only complaint I have is that they could be cheaper since they are made in China. Larger sparkles would be good too! 


Source: Gmarket
Price: As above + $4.00 shipping
Item Rating: As above
Processing time: 1 day (s)
Delivery time: 7 day (s)

No comments:

Post a Comment