20 April, 2012

World of Ice Stickers

Stickers are just not my thing, but why do I like to purchase them? No idea, you impulsive shopper. =x Or maybe the youth in me beckons to me. When I was young I had a couple of sticker books which I fiercely guarded, and I enjoyed bartering with my brother the precious gems of mine to increase my collection. When I was a teen I was hooked to handmade cards and pretty baked gifts, adorning them with stick-on smiley faces. Nowadays stickers are getting more sophisticated and their charms are simply hard to resist. Step into the world of 3D and frame stickers:


Okay I shall sound less like a frog in a well. Anyway, the 3D stickers were I would say of inferior quality as they seemed to be too thin and flimsy. The back area was faintly yellowed, and some where not cut properly. The frame stickers, on the other hand, was of thick quality material which was able to support polaroid films comfortably. Each triangle had a pocket to slot in the edge of one photo, and thereby framing the photo nicely. Excellent for book scraping!

Source: Gmarket
Price: $1.30 for 3D sticker / $1.80 for Frame Sticker $0.30 shipping
Item Rating: 4/5
Processing time: 2 day (s)
Delivery time: 2 day (s)

No comments:

Post a Comment