19 March, 2012

Celina Babe Body Shaper (B06-size M-L, D04-size L)

B06-size M-L ($13.47)

Body-shapers are interesting - they help to push in the fat and artificially slim the silhouette, which in turn makes people feel great about their figure. However, for my case, I decided to get one for my bottom to hide that awful panty line caused by my under-sized panties (it's silly to be ousting my whole box of small undies in exchange for boxer shorts or thongs). So here's what I've bought from a self-conceited seller:


The images on the seller's listing looked so promising.. but it turned out unexpectedly disappointed for me as it is a thin material that does not give much support. Needless to stay, the tightness is not there for this 36" bum. If only there were option for a smaller size. On the bright side, the workmanship is not bad, with the lace only having some stray frays.


D04-size L ($16.87)

Since the evil inner desire to splurge has reared its ugly head, I went on to purchase another body shaper that looks like a spaghetti top. The chest to side of waist areas are made of lace, while the rest are simply mesh material.


With decent workmanship and some loose ends, this spaghetti top is two mesh tops pieced together. So it's like double-layered mesh top. I like the adjustable straps as well as the intricate lace designs.


I'm a size UK 8-10, and I find that it's a feat to squeeze into the top while controlling the amount of force to yank the top on. Speaking from a person with a pear-shaped figure, the bottom region is too tight for comfort and the material keeps on rolling upwards, while the waist region is not as "constrictive" as I like it to be. 

When it came to the chest region, rather than lifting my boobs, it flattens them. According to the measurements given on the listing, I'm more suitable to size M based on the chest area. I have already taken size L and it's still so tight up there, so probably a review should be done on their measurements.


On the whole, the L-sized top is pretty small I would say, and is more suited for more petite ladies.. but then, why do they even need a slimming wear?

Source: Gmarket
Price: Refer to above + $2.00 shipping
Item Rating: 2/5 for B06, 3/5 for D04
Processing time: 0 day (s)
Delivery time: 2 day (s)

No comments:

Post a Comment