18 March, 2012

Pinglejia-home Cami Secret

I have plenty of dresses with low necklines so I tend to have a plethora of tubes to go along with them so that I can wear those to work. You see, professionalism is a much desired quality in my profession. And I don't wish for my valued customers to spend too much time checking something else other than his medications. 

Anyhow, the strapless tubes tend to slide down after a while and can be quite warm in our weather. A few months back, a colleague did mention to me about some sort of triangular cloth that is designed to cover only the cleavage area, and it can only be bought exclusively in USA. 

Fortunately for me, I stumbled upon the stated item - Cami Secret on Ebay. Ebay is such a wonderful site, transcending international trade boundaries and bringing the world closer. 


For $5.82, I got 3 pieces of Cami Secret - black, beige, white which suffice for general everyday use. The sewing is beyond what I have imagined (in a positive way), and the material is smooth to touch. There are two clips to be attached to bra straps. They did make my dresses more suitable for work. But if the dress is more body hugging, the outline of the Cami Secret can be seen. 



Update: I found out that Gmarket actually sells it too, at a higher price but faster delivery since it's a local listing.

Source: ebay
Price: USD 4.50 + Free shipping
Item Rating: 4.5/5
Processing time: 0 day (s)
Delivery time: 18 day (s)

No comments:

Post a Comment