11 March, 2012

Iphonex 4800 mAh Battery Charger


"Eh, your thing charging my room for almost 2 days liao.." I turned towards the monotonous voice of my bro, and gave a puzzled look. My thing?

A few moments later, a wave of realization hit me, and I hit myself in the forehead while rushing to his room to retrive my newly-bought charger. It's going to be roasted, omg. Cradling the device in my hand, I inspected the overly-charged charger for any signs of damage.


Shiny, black, rectangular, sides liend with a blue stripe, one micro-usb port, one mini-used port, a round button framed with blue outline, the letterings "Mimi" etched at the bottom, weighing approximately 110 grams.. Seems like it's still intact.


Oh wait, what about the charging capacity? Immediately, I whipped out my Samsung GS2 and connected the charger.

11:34, 26% battery.

13:35, 96% battery.

14:08, 100% battery.

Hitting the charger button after which, it was a pleasant surprise to find that there were still 2 out of 4 lighted blue specks (image below shows 3 specks). 2.5 hours for 74% of battery charge, and the charger still has approximately 50% charge left.


Like any typical human who likes to compare, I dug out the white 5000 mAh charger and placed it together with this black one. For almost similar charging capacity and unequivocally lower price, this charger is more petite and lighter than the white one. 



Honestly, I would have gotten this right from the start if I had seen it first.

Source: Gmarket
Price: $19.90 + Free shipping
Item Rating: 4/5
Processing time: 3 day (s)
Delivery time: 6 day (s)

1 comment: