06 March, 2012

Sweet Reika 5000 mAh Battery Charger (dual port)


After being piqued by the charger that didn't last very long, I bought another one at a staggering $31.90. Currently there is a discount and it's selling at $29.90 =< It's infuriating that prices are so dynamic and when the selling price is lower than what I have bought the item at, I'll fume. 

One special feature of this charger is that there are two ports, one 500Awhile the other is 1000A output. The former one charges phone while the latter one charges larger appliances like ipads. I did not use the higher output one, so it's kinda wasted. If only charging phones, I recommend another cheaper alternative: Power Crystal Black, which I will have a review done soon. There is a 1/2 year warranty, which made me feel more assured, and the seller informed me my warranty number when I threw away my card. Thumbs up! 

The charger managed to charge my Samsung GS2 for about twice before going flat. On my last attempt to charge my handphone, I had some problems charging as my phone didn't seem to pick up the charging, akin to my experience with my previous charger. Hopefully, there wouldn't be more of such trouble but only time will tell.

Do remember to press the button to charge, if not your handphone is charging the charger instead.

Source: Gmarket
Item Rating: 3/5
Price: $31.90 + Free registered mail shipping
Processing time: day (s)
Delivery time: 2 day (s)

No comments:

Post a Comment