27 October, 2011

BF Market Jeans (v stitch-blue L, slim skinny-beige L)

I dread purchasing skinny pants, as my calves are usually too big in relation to my size. Jogging doesn't slim that area down, in fact, it becomes bigger with exercise o.O If only those fats could have been deposited somewhere else higher up..  This inheritance issue is so bothersome. 

Despite my apprehension, I could not resist getting some jeans from BF Market. After the seller's own discount and my coupons, it turned out to be only $10.90 for the jeans and an unbelievable $4.90 for the beige pants with courier mail! 

V Stitch Blue L ($8.40)


Timmmmbeerrrr~ I look like a lumberjack in this outfit, don't I? Being high-waisted and thick, this pair of jeans added bulk to my hip/bum area, which is already full of bulk. Not recommended for those with large hips, unless public gawking is desired. I personally felt that it wasn't suitable for my body shape.

As usual, the knee regions are pretty tight due to my calves, but it is still quite comfortable to bend down for a short time period. The length is long enough to impart wrinkled folds near the ankles which seems adorable for someone who's 1.57m. If desired, it can be folded up too.


Seems like BB Jeans China values good quality! V Stitch Blue resembles a pair of stretchable jeans with rubber banding instead of the usual button and zip. 


Exceptional sewing and clean cuts. I have one problem with it though, that is the colour runs.. bad. After 6-7 rinses, the washing liquid remained blue! 

Slim Skinny Beige L ($2.40)


Slim Skinny Beige did not turn out as what I had expected. With a yellow undertone, it has a shorter rise, is less stretchable and made with thinner fabric than V Stitch (which means it's tighter at the knee regions for me). Lengthwise, it is similar. This cut is pretty small, so it's not suitable for those with bigger-sized bottoms --> stick with flare skirts to hide those fats!


Akin to V Stitch, it is made from BB Jeans China and sewn well at the seams. Between this two pairs, I prefer this one for myself as it is more space-saving in my cupboard, and less warm in a tropical climate.

Source: Gmarket
Price: $8.40 and $2.40, $5 shipping
Rating: 7.5/10

1 comment:

  1. saw your review at gmarket. that's really really cheap! how much was the seller's discount? right now it's $5.90++ after seller's discount. should i get my items now?

    ReplyDelete