15 October, 2011

Vogue Dresses (Smocked dress, simple black dress)

Since the purchase of a gorgeous white dress at $19.50 at Vogue, I found myself visiting this store at Yew Tee Point more often for my shopping fix. I like the fact that they change their clothes often and that the store staff are very spontaneous in offering their assistance (to the extent of being annoying sometimes).

Today, I brought home two dresses from Vogue for $25 - a simple black dress and a smocked V-necked blue dress.


Made of polyester, the black dress comes with a detachable black "belt" which is just a cloth band and appears to be rather heavy on the top due to the large frills. Not a good fit for those with broad shoulders.

The blue dress is more flattering compared to the black one, and of thick yet stretchable fabric. It is a well-made dress, save for little hole at the back that I missed out while checking for defects. Always look carefully when things go on sale! 



After buying countless apparel online and offline, I'm quite convinced that there will be no item that is of good quality at the right price. Until this dress bought at a standalone store in Tampines Central proved me wrong: 


Excellent quality (soft yet hardy material) at an astounding price of $8! 

Source: Vogue
Price: $25 for 2
Rating: 8/10

1 comment: