07 October, 2011

Dudebabe (Y10024_Black, Y10024_White)


Another deal from Dudebabe - $10 for 2 items of your choice from a whole list of products, and free shipping! Which shopaholic can resist such an irresistible temptation? Well, at least I couldn't!


After ploughing through the items and reviews, I settled on two innerwear. They turned out pretty short and are made of barely-stretchable fabric. Ladies with wider hips beware, these might not fit. I myself have problems getting them past my hips! The straps are quite long too, so I discourage wearing these innerwear singly unless one intends to show off the inner garment for any purpose at all.



Both are not as sheer as I expected them to be though it shows through if you wear dark-coloured undergarments. The top portion of the innerwear is lined with cotton knitted into a flowery design:



While the bottom part has poorly-sewn-on polyester nets and lacey laurel wreath patterns:



Still a good but as I bought these at $7.50 with coupons. Go get your coupons!

Source: Gmarket
Price: $10 for 2 items + Free shipping
Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment