20 October, 2011

The Mimosa Garden Iphone Button Stickers


The listing from The Mimosa Garden has an interesting clause:
"We apologise that some of the pictures might look blurry but rest assured that the actual stickers are clear.

Do not be mislead by any false claims, we sell stickers with good printing and original packaging :)"

Good marketing technique, to reassure potential customers that their products are good. Somewhat fishy, don't you think? Gullible as I am always, I believed their "assurance" and this is what I received:

1) Some oily deposits on the stickers


2) Inferior and dull colour printing


and 3) Cheap imitation tactics


I hope my friends won't mind when I give these to them. These were afterall from the start, meant for them (I'm no fan of iphone =>).

Source: Gmarket
Price: $0.90 + Free shipping
Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment