30 October, 2011

Vogue Dresses (B9493, R205, White dress)

I'm over the moon! Apart from all the online shopping, I've done retail shopping for clothes at Vogue again! Here's today's haul:


B9493 Blue dress ($12.50)


This blue body-hugging dress might seem average upfront, make a back turn and it will change your perception. 


Intricately-linked together, eight straps converge at the thoracic region of your spine to give a sophisticated look. Nu-bra recommended.


Despite being non-sheer and smooth, the dress comes with a black inner lining. See that the seams are neatly sewn in, good handiwork! 

R205 Flowery dress ($12.50)


I wasn't really keen on getting this dress but K seemed to like it and that the other dresses on sale are so-so so okay, I'll get it. I like the overall design - sweet patterned dress with smocked waistline and frill-like bottom. I am not very sure what the patterned design is, but it looks kinda like blue ribbons/flowers gone awry, coupled with some circular curly whirly things. 


There is a zip at side which appear uncalled for since I just slip on the dress from the top. This dress is not suitable for those with heavy tops, as the top part is rather small. Unlike the previous dress, a white translucent lining is a must for this one as the material is slightly sheer. Good sewing as seen.

White dress ($10)


Priced competitively at $10, this white satin dress gives many fashion boutiques a run for their money. When I first saw it, it appeared weird to me to have a band connecting the two straps at the chest area. But after I've put it on, well, it didn't turn out as bad as I thought, apart from the fact that it squeezed out too much of my armpit fat =X

Even though the fabric is thick, an inner lining is present, and all well-sewn. One has to be careful with this kind of fabric and not scratch it, to avoid those nasty lints.

Source: Vogue
Price: B9493 & R205@$15 ea, buy 2@$25; white dress@$10, buy 2@$18
Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment