28 October, 2011

BugisVillage Phone Accessories (OCTOPUS BLUE,ST059,ST059 PINK WHITE,ST027 PEACH PINK,ST037,ST093,ST006,ST007 ROSE)


I cant believe it, I bought the wrong item AGAIN =.- so now I have two Hello Kitty dust caps! 


It is interesting to find that while all the dust caps had plastic appendages, there's one "black duckling" with a metal one. And no surprising, the design is not the same as the one listed on gmarket. Nevertheless, the quality is not bad for most of them.


Try to contain your laughter and don't let your imagination run too wild.. Let me show you what's written on the packaging of the octopus stand:


"Hi I am IStand. 
Everyone likes me.
Why?
Because I am so slim and cute.
What's more, I can make your belongins standed.
How?
As long as I say "Stand".
They're "Stand".
Do remember, I am IStand."

Source: Gmarket
Rating: 8.5/10
Price: $1.90 (for 3), $1.90 (for 3) and $2.40 (for 3) depending on coupons used

No comments:

Post a Comment