06 October, 2011

Pretty Summer Dresses (D1307P, D1257BL)

My previous purchase of two items from this seller gave me confidence to repurchase items from him/her. One plus point of this seller is that the items I bought so far is true to the pictures on the website, and he/she has one-off promotions which are too hard to resist. 

D1307P (+$3)


As usual, the dress looks fitting on the model. When I received the item however, I felt that it was a bit too loose and crumpled. After washing it and trying it on, it seems to have shrunk (or I have gotten fat from buffets and snacks). It's pale pink with an oddly-gray waist "band", and the sewing is relatively well-done. Prior to getting it, I wasn't aware of the side pockets, so do take note.

D1257BL (+$7)

 

Unlike the one above, this dress's not on offer, but I still purchased it out of the urge to splurge. Made of smooth stretchable material, it's flattering as most high-waist dresses are, and hides my big hips well. The front design involves the weaving of thick masses of cloth so it might been slightly heavy at the front area. Of course, such intricacy needs skilled workmanship, and apparently, there are some parts which shows otherwise (can you see it? the cavity that's smacked right in the middle of the chest area).

Alright, let's see.. these are my 7th, 8th????? dresses I bought during this two months already. I really need to hold back on my desires! Hey hold on a minute, is that another gorgeous dress I spy with my little eyes?

Source: Gmarket
Price: $8.90 + Free shipping
Rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment